Monday, May 2, 2011

For Lisa... And the rest of you out there who read this stuff!

I know I know... I slacked by a couple of days! School has kept me busy since we are at the end of our semester! Can I getta woo woo?! A lot has happened since I last blogged, but for the majority of you who keep up with me on Facebook you know most of it. Well here's the skinny:

  • Aaron & I moved to Slaton (previous blog about this)
  • Aaron & I got married on November 27, 2011! This was by far the happiest day of my life. We were so blessed to have so many family and friends share this awesome day with us! 
  • I started and am about to wrap up my 6th semester of college and I'm not anywhere near being done (I think). Two of my semesters just turned out to be really really crappy. I had a lot going on last year. My parents have decided to separate with intentions of divorce. Aaron & I were experiencing trouble with our families with things regarding the wedding and just in a rut! We are all super now.
    •  Oh by the way  I'm doing awesome this semester. Hope to end it off with 3 As & 1 B! Holla!
  • Aaron & I purchased our first big piece of furniture. Revealing pictures will come at a later blog. =)
  • Aaron made the decision to become Catholic which was HUGE and so incredible! It was probably the 2nd best day of my life. 
Hmmm I think that's it for the major stuff. I have still continued working on getting settled in our little house. I'm not working this semester or any semesters any time soon because my sweet wonderful hubby thinks I should focus solely on school. SCORE!


Having said that... being a stay-at-home housewife has definitely kept me busy. I've become a baker, a cook (well, a better/more frequent one), and a seamstress. Seamstress may be stretching it a bit, but I did make my own curtains for our kitchen!! Again, pictures revealing the cutest curtains ever will come at a later blog.

Enough with the catch-up, here's something I've been thinking about lately:

Lately I've started watching Ally McBeal (again), and with all of the bad things that have happened to her, her therapist told her to think of a song whenever she starts getting 'troubled'. Ally decides that "Tell Him" by The Exciters will be her song:

I've decided that I need a song, a song for when I'm troubled,a song that gets me dancin'! So here you go:

Tarantula... by Bob Schneider. Doesn't it just make you want to dance?!

What would yours be?

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

Tarantula is an EXCELLENT choice! I have used that one a time or two myself! But if I had to choose only one song that I could always listen to when I'm feeling low, I would choose "Carry On" by Pat Green. Reminds me of college and road trips and singing at the top of my lungs.
I love this idea... hope you don't mind that I'm stealing it!

(And glad you're back!)

Lisa Pisa said...

Yes! I made the title!!!! Love ya!