Monday, November 15, 2010

You named it what?!

Well, as most of you know I'm getting married soon... Uh like in 12 days. I waited to the last minute to work out and make sure I looked fabulous for my dress and resorted to crash dieting. My best friend of 20+ years Jessica b.k.a. Jeska decided to resort with me. We've become very into eating healthy even though we still find ourselves struggling. We talk about it everyday and realized we probably aren't the only girls out there who have secret eating habits, have bad jean days, and love pizza. So... we decided to blog about it! It's been quite fun to talk to blogland and express how we feel about eating, dieting, healthfood, junkfood, ourselves, each other and everything in between. We are hoping this blog urges us to continue to keep up with eating healthy. I guess we feel if people are reading and we want to keep up with it... then we better! You fellow bloggers, I guess in a sense, will be our conscious. Be kind though. Anyway, I now introduce to you our newest baby.... drumroll please.....

Dos Gordas! (click on pic)

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

I think it is a great idea! But I hope you'll still post here - at least for the next 12 days. After all, this is your last opportunity to blog as a single woman!

...All the single ladies (all the single ladies) put your hands up... oh oh oh, oh oh oh...